My first $100 with Amazon


I was pleasantly surprised when I received this cheque. It came through the mail.
The payout amount is USD106.94. Amazon is a great market place. Imagine - doing a trading business without stock holding costs, warehouse costs, logistics cost and staff costs. And no need to worry about stock obsolecense and deteriorating condition. Practically no risk and no capital outlay... just put in time and effort. Give it a try.

Items that I sold from Amazon are:
Levi’s jeans, football jerseys, baby bottle steam sterilizer, bottle warmer, coloured cosmetic lens, recipe books, computer parts, Kindle eBooks, training chopsticks, vacuum robot, shoes and gift cards. And some other items that you would least expect to be purchased online.
Here are some of my pages with Amazon links on them:
Guess what? I am starting to believe that people are earning lots of money online. The wonderful thing is that you just need to put in effort once to create a good post and it will generate income for you for a long time (maybe a lifetime). Read this post on how I made my first $100 online with Google Adsense.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing information on how to earn money on the internet. You seem to be a talented author. Keep the good writings.

End-of-Tenancy-Cleaning

London22 said...

Quite an useful blog.You have given some good advices here.Keep writing!

Moving Company

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

cleo said...

Congratulations!You have created really nice business.

Cheap Removal Services